Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Grindels


So Candlemass came back a few days ago. He looked exhausted when he finally dropped into my chair- he had two black eyes and a swelling bruise on his jaw. He kind of walked and sat gingerly, and he seemed to have regretted sitting down so quickly, because he winced.

Of course, I asked him what happened and if he was okay. Candlemass shook his head, pressing a hand against his ribs, before responding to me.

"Grindels, Chickadee, are never pleasant things to begin with." I asked him what had happened, and to tell me the story. He gave me a wry look, and wanted to know if this would all go into that "infernal contraption", but he already seemed to know the answer. I'm just pretty glad he's well enough to have a sense of humor about everything. 

So, that was a quick update, and the story will be shortly to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment