Friday, March 2, 2012

Just saying "hi"

Candlemass dropped in this morning. He said he's still dealing with reports from his last case, but he wanted to drop in and make sure I was okay. He looked so haggard and beaten up I had to ask him if he was okay. He said he was dealing with Grindels, which he would explain to me when he got a moment. When he got a good look at my expression, he told me to have heart, and gave me a hug, before telling me to stay safe and heading out.

I really do hope he's okay. I wish I could help him.

(minor update apropos of nothing- I made it so everyone can make a comment, even anons.)

11 comments:

  1. He's touching you, tell him i'm your whiteknight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Jesus, the first drawing in my new sketchbook will be Candlemass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whiteknight, get a life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How intriguing. Stranger, tell me more about this fasinating journy to obtain this illusion you reffer to as "a life".

      Delete
    2. Oh sorry, learn proper english first, THEN get a life.

      Delete
    3. His English as actually more proper than yours was, minus the few spelling errors.

      Delete
  4. Fuck yeah Anon post

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or, rather, hopefully there will be another entry up soon. Thank you guys, anyway.

      Delete